Please click the arrow below for the most frequently downloaded NELA documents. You can view other NELA documentation via the quick links below or the section links in the left-hand menu.
Most Frequently Downloaded Documents
UPDATED Patient Audit Proforma
Below please find a paper version of the Online Data Collection Web Tool for your information. All data entry will be carried out through the online data collection web tool this proforma exists to assist.
Some minor changes will be applied to the web tool for Year 4 on 1st December 2016. These include some changes in wording to questions - If you use a paper proforma copies to collect your data please update it by printing out the new version below - this can be downloaded in either PDF or Microsoft Word format:
- YEAR 4 - NELA Patient Audit Questions - Proforma Active from 01-12-16.pdf (538 KB)
- YEAR 4 - NELA Patient Audit Questions - Proforma Active from 01-12-16.docx (135 KB)
- YEAR 3 - NELA Patient Audit Questions - Proforma Active from 01-12-15 (501 KB)
- YEAR 3 - NELA Patient Audit Questions - Proforma Active from 01-12-15 (122 KB)
Inclusion & Exclusion Criteria
Patient Audit and Organisational Audit Action Plan
These forms provide an action plan to assist hospital sites in ensuring they are meeting the recommendations laid out in the NELA Patient Report and Organisational Report and if not what actions need to be taken to achieve these aims.
- Organisational Audit Action Plan Final - October 2014.doc (75 KB)
- Patient Audit Action Plan Final - December 2015 (175 KB)
Outlier Policy(UPDATED NOV 2016)
Sets out the process by which participating hospital performance will be assessed and the process the NELA Project Team will follow to manage any hospital that is found to fall outside the expected range of performance and therefore flagged as an outlier.
Patient Audit Top Tips
Advice submitted by the audit's top performing sites on how to make the patient data collection and completion process a success.
- NELA Top Tips (510 KB)
Patient Audit Web Tool - Export Key
Key that allows you to interpret and analyse patient information exported from the web tool at a local level. Updated to incorporate Year 2 changes to the dataset.